Vegetable Cream Soup.
You can cook Vegetable Cream Soup using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Cream Soup
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of carrot.
- It’s 3 medium of potatoes.
- It’s 1 large of courgette.
- Prepare 1 can of mixed vegetables.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
Vegetable Cream Soup instructions
- Chop the onions and the carrots into small pieces. Add to hot large skillet (or a small pot) with a layer of cooking oil and cook until soft..
- Chop the garlic and add it to the skillet when the onions are browned and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes..
- Add some water to the pot and the can of veggies if you have it (or any veggies you want to). If you don't have any veggies you can supliment the quantity of potatoes and courgettes and optionally add a vegetable cube or stock instead of water..
- Finally add the roughly chopped potatoes (peeled) and courgettes (with skin). And add water/stock to the skillet until you have a stew like percentage of water to solids..
- Season with salt and pepper and boil slowly for about 30 minutes (until potatoes crush easily with a wooden spoon)..
- Using a blender of any kind blend the soup. No cream needed but can optionally be added. The potatoe should make the soup creamy..