Paneer chilli dry with garlic flavor (Shallow fried). Chilli paneer recipe – A restaurant style paneer chilli dry, semi-dry & gravy recipes with video & step by step photos. Chilli paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese starter made by seasoning fried Indian cottage cheese aka paneer in chilli sauce. This semi-dry chilli paneer recipe gives a truly restaurant style taste and flavor.
Cooking for too long is the last thing Serving Suggestions: Chilli Paneer is served as both snacks and main-course. Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe with step by step pictures is another favourite dish among kids even elders too. You can add coloured bell peppers / capsicum like yellow and red to make it attractive. You can have Paneer chilli dry with garlic flavor (Shallow fried) using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paneer chilli dry with garlic flavor (Shallow fried)
- It’s 2 Cups of paneer cubed * (Refer note).
- It’s 1 of red onion medium size (chopped).
- You need 2 of spring onions white part chopped.
- You need 2 of spring onions green part chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper capsicum / (diced).
- It’s 4 of green chillies , slit (remove the seeds).
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of ginger garlic paste (freshly ground if possible).
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of corn flour.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of water.
- It’s To Taste of salt.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of corn flour.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of pepper powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of salt.
- You need of water.
If you are busy or want to prepare for any party, paneer can be fried and refrigerated ahead, veggies can be. Hot and spicy chilli paneer prepared with this step by step photos recipe is delicious delight anytime. Whether served as starter or served as side dish with Chinese fried rice or schezwan fried rice, it's definitely going to leave your taste buds wanting for more. This recipe is for preparing dry Chinese. सुपर क्रिस्पी Chilli Paneer का सीक्रेट जानिए इस वीडियो में
Paneer chilli dry with garlic flavor (Shallow fried) step by step
- Make a thick-ish paste of all the ingredients of marinade. Soak paneer pieces in it about 15-20 minutes Refer Image 1.
- Add 3-4 tbsp of oil (I used canola oil, you can use any oil available) in a pan and shallow fry paneer on medium heat. Turn it over when cooked side is of golden brown color, repeat till all sides have the same color Refer Image 2.
- Drain the paneer and set it aside on a paper towel. It is fine if it slightly burns a few sides.
- In the same pan add chopped onions, chopped white part of spring onions, capsicum and green chillies. Cook until onion turns transparent (2-3 minutes).
- Next, turn flame high and add ginger garlic paste, sugar, chilli sauce, soya sauce and tomato ketch up. Stir-fry on high for 30 seconds (maximum) until well blended and turn flame to medium heat.
- Add fried paneer cubes, corn flour and water paste. Taste and add the salt accordingly as the sauces will have salt. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes till corn flour paste thickens and sauces come around paneer.
- Add chopped green part of spring onion just before serving and toss it well.
- Serve the dish hot. Trust me garlic flavor tastes awesome as paneer coating.
- Note: * I used longer diced slice. If you are using frozen paneer then take 1 glass of warm water in a pan and put the paneer for about 10-15 minutes so that paneer will become soft and you can easily cut it into slices..
CRISPY Restaurant Chilli Paneer Dry. होटल जैसी पनीर चिल्ली बनाने का विधि – paneer chilli dry restaurant style recipe – cookingshooking. Chilli paneer dry is a quick snack or starter, even can be side dish for fried rice etc. Few weeks back I realized I make only few repeated paneer dishes at home which we all got bored of🙄…Then when I saw this easy Chilli paneer recipe in a cookbook I borrowed from library,I just cant wait to try it🤩. Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe with step by step photos – a popular Indo-Chinese recipe. Serve as a starter or appetizer.