Carrot ginger soup. Low-fat and warming, this bean and vegetable soup makes a healthy lunch or dinner – for even more nutrients, top with sliced. This carrot ginger soup is just that. All you need are carrots, onions, butter, a little ginger, a few strips of orange peel, some stock, water, and salt.
It's healthy and easy to make, has a creamy smooth texture, and warms you from the inside out. Made from fresh carrots, ginger, onion. Potage Crecy a la Briarde (vegetarian french style carrot soup). You can cook Carrot ginger soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot ginger soup
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter or coconut oil.
- You need 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 cup of carrots (peeled and chopped).
- Prepare 1 of large potato (peeled and cubed) or 1 cup cooked lentils.
- You need 1 of celery.
- It’s 3 cup of chicken broth or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground or fresh ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk or coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare t of tsp thyme.
- You need 2 cup of butternut squash (optional).
This healthy Carrot Ginger Soup is made with fresh carrots, a hint of fresh ginger and a touch of sour cream blended together until creamy, perfect for lunch or dinner. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until carrots are tender when pierced. Carrot Ginger Soup recipe with step by step photos.
Carrot ginger soup step by step
- Heat butter over low/medium heat, saute onions until translucent.
- Add carrots, potato, celery, broth and ginger. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce to low heat, simmer for approx 30 min or until vegetables tender. Stir occasionally..
- Blend until smooth. Stir in milk, curry, salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat until heated through and reaches desires consistency (approx 10 min).
This vegan carrot ginger soup is an easy recipe of a comforting soup made with carrots and spiced with ginger. This carrot ginger soup is one of my favorite easy soups to make! I like to roast the carrots for an extra boost of flavor. It's the only carrot soup recipe you'll ever need! A healthy, easy, and creamy Carrot Ginger Soup loaded with delicious roasted carrots, fresh I am completely obsessed with this Carrot Ginger Soup.