Mojito by the pitcher. Mojitos by the Pitcher. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. When making mojitos for a crowd, the only way to do it is by the pitcher! Lounging by their pool with a mojito in hand was the perfect way to spend a sea day.
It's hard to stop drinking these on a hot summers day. If you don't have a muddle stick try a mortar and pestle or the end of a wooden rolling pin. I haven't tried to make this ahead, but I think you could make this a couple of hours before you serve the drinks. You can cook Mojito by the pitcher using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mojito by the pitcher
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 36 of mint leave or adjust to your own taste.
- Prepare 3 of limes.
- You need 1 liter of club soda or sprite.
- It’s 1 cup of rum like bacardi (again adjust to your own preference).
Mojitos don't have to take a lot of time to make! Mojitos are always a favorite cocktail when entertaining. However, they can be extremely time-consuming to make for a group of people since making them involves squeezing limes, muddling mint, and measuring. Recipe: Strawberry Mojito Pitcher. by Evelyn Torres.
Mojito by the pitcher step by step
- Muddle sugar and mint leaves together in pitcher until leaves are well broken down. Add limes and muddle until limes are juiced. Stir rum into sugar mixture; add club soda or sprite and stir until sugar is dissolved..
- Serve in glasses and Top with crushed ice and mint leaves for garnish!.
- Enjoy :).
Hull and then slice the remaining strawberries and place in a pitcher. Add the lime juice and sugar and muddle until the sugar dissolves. Passionfruit Mojitos. (This recipe gives general proportions. For a pitcher, measure by the Cup; for individual servings use ounces). Mix rum, juice and syrup in a pitcher or bottle you can close tightly and keep chilled.