Chocolate Rum Balls. I've had rum balls before but never quite this good. I found this recipe at the last minute and found I didn't have any rum. These easy no-bake treats are perfect for your next holiday party.
Then roll the rum balls in confectioners sugar, finely chopped nuts, or cocoa powder. These chocolate rum balls are made with digestive cookies (or digestive biscuits) but you can easily substitute them with graham crackers if you like. Remember to process the dry ingredients together. You can have Chocolate Rum Balls using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Rum Balls
- You need 250 grams of Milk Arrowroot biscuits.
- Prepare 395 grams of condensed milk.
- You need 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of liquor of choice.
- It’s 1 of coconut for rolling.
My Favourite Chocolate Bourbon or Rum Ball Recipe. These rum balls are SO much better than the dried out ones that use nuts! These are so decadent they are like chocolate rum truffles! Like these cute Chocolate Rum Balls, that are made from Oreos and walnuts.
Chocolate Rum Balls step by step
- Combine all ingredients, except for the extra coconut..
- Wet hands and form mixture into small balls..
- Cover each ball on extra coconut..
- Refrigerate or freeze for 30 minutes..
They are so easy to make, you wouldn't believe. Just throw the ingredients in a food processor, pulse, refrigerate the. Put the sprinkles in a bowl. Chocolate rum balls are a fun and festive dessert, as well as a great hostess gift at holiday time or a One of the most important facts about these chocolate rum balls is that they taste better the day. These chocolate rum balls recipe can be made with bourbon as well, so treat yourself to all the delicious flavors of the holidays.