Fondue. Fondue is Switzerland's national dish, a melting pot of different flavors and aromas, similar Fondue's key ingredient is cheese that is melted over a fire, with a lot of regional varieties and flavorful additions. Learn how to make an authentic Swiss Cheese Fondue with my family's recipe, from scratch! Since some people asked, NO this is not an instant fondue mix!!
The Swiss cheese fantasia can still melt hearts on Valentine's Day – but which cheeses make the winning pot? Which wine do you need to cut through the fat? Fondue pots can be used for chocolate, cheese, meat, and more. You can have Fondue using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fondue
- You need 1 of fondue set.
- Prepare 1 liter of ground nut oil.
- Prepare of Any button mushrooms (Stem cut off).
- You need of Sirloin stake/chicken/pork (cut into chunks).
- Prepare 1 small of onion (cut in half).
- It’s 1 of Green/red pepper ( cut into large chunks).
- It’s 1 of leek (sliced thickly).
- Prepare 1-2 of potato cut into small pieces.
- It’s of Halloumi cheese ( cut into chunks).
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Borrowed from French fondue ("melted"), from fondre ("to melt"). (UK) IPA(key): /ˈfɒnduː/. (General American) IPA(key): /fɑnˈdu/. fondue (countable and uncountable, plural fondues). A dish made of melted cheese, chocolate etc., or of a boiling liquid into which food can be dipped. fondue. A hot dish made of melted cheese and wine and eaten with. Fondue definition is – a dish similar to a soufflé usually made with cheese and bread crumbs. variants: or less commonly fondu.
- Prepare all the ingredients in advance by cutting them into the desired sizes..
- Heat the fondue set with the oil. We had to heat it on the stove for about 10 minutes to make it hot enough to cook meat once on the table..
- Note: do not mix raw chicken and pork with other ingredients. use a seperate plate if you are going to be cooking with chicken or pork..
- Using the fondue forks, stick a piece on at a time..
- Dip into the hot oil for a few minutes. less than a minute if you want your stake rare. vegetables will take a few minutes to do..
- Note: chicken and pork will take slightly longer to cook through..
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on your pieces and serve..
- Cheese will take about 30-40 seconds to fry.
Fondue — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda Típica fondue de queso suiza La fondue [se Diccionario Salamanca de la Lengua Española. Fondue — Sn (ein am Tisch über dem Feuer zubereitetes. ⬇ Download fondue – stock photos and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. Fondue equipment comes in different shape and sizes and some fondue pots can only be used for Here are a few things you should know about fondue pots, plates, burner and forks before you buy. Take you next Fondue Party to the a higher level. Full credit for this recipe goes to Christal Chatterly @ https It was too good not to share.