Double chocolate cake. "This is the most fabulous chocolate cake that I've ever made," Ina Garten declared when F&W ran The buttermilk keeps the cake moist and light, and the bit of coffee in the cake and frosting keeps the. This double chocolate cake is everything a chocolate cake should be: fudgy, moist, intensely chocolaty. When assembled into layers with chocolate ganache slathered in between.
How Giant Chocolate Jiggly Cakes Are Made. This is a very good chocolate cake, when frosted with a chocolate frosting it is a double chocolate treat. This Double Chocolate Cake is a moist, rich chocolate cake that is topped with a fudge chocolate frosting. You can cook Double chocolate cake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double chocolate cake
- Prepare of Dry ingredients:.
- You need 2 cups of Sugar powdered.
- You need 1 of and 3/4 cup sifted all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sifted coco powder.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of Wet ingredients:.
- It’s 2 of eggs (room temp).
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- It’s of few drops vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s of For decorating :.
- It’s of chocolate sauce as required.
- Prepare of whipping cream as required.
- It’s of glazed cherry and sprinkles as required.
It is the perfect cake for any chocoholic! A slice of Double Chocolate Cake is sure to cure any dessert cravings. True cocoa fans should opt for the Double Chocolate Cake recipe with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting, while those who prefer. You'll be pleasantly surprised when you make this chocolate cake and notice how well the cola blends with the recipe.
Double chocolate cake instructions
- Step 1 : Preheat your oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Step 2 : Stir together all the sifted dry ingredients ( sugar, flour, coco powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl..
- Step 3: Whisk all the wet ingredients (eggs, milk, oil and vanilla essence) except boiling water..
- Step 4: Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and beat it on low speed..
- Step 5: When all the wet and dry ingredients are combined.Gradually add the boiling water and beat it on medium speed until all the things are combined..
- Step 6: In a greased tin pour all batter. And bake it in preheated oven for about 30 – 35 mins or until the toothpick came out clean..
- When the cake is fully baked. Take out the cake from oven and cool it down a little bit.Then put it on the wire rack and cool it completely..
- Then cut the upper part of the cakr and then cut it into two slices. Then pour chocolate sauce on one side. Then spread whipping cram on top.Then place another slice of cake on top. Then decorate it with chocolate sauce, whipping cream, sprinkles and glazed cheeries as you like..
- Step 9 : After decoratin the cake chill it for 2 – 3 hours. Then serve it….😊.
How to Make Double Chocolate Coca Cola Cake. Chocolate and cake are two of our favourite things, so what's not to love about this indulgent cake?, from BBC Good Food magazine. This Double-Chocolate Pudding Cake is super easy to prepare and absolutely delicious. Are you looking for a super creamy and chocolaty dessert that everyone will fall in love with? In my collection of cake recipes, this Double Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Filling is one of my favorites.