Quick and Easy Apple Crisp.
You can have Quick and Easy Apple Crisp using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Apple Crisp
- It’s 1 can of Apple Pie Filling (12 oz.).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of 1/8 Tsp. Fine Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Packed Dark Brown Sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of Uncooked Oats.
- It’s 1/3 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of COLD, Unsalted Butter (1/2 stick), cut into small chunks.
Quick and Easy Apple Crisp instructions
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Lightly coat an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with a nonstick spray (butter flavored is ideal)..
- Place the apple mixture in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the top with cinnamon. Set dish aside..
- Mix together the brown sugar, oats, flour, and 1/8 teaspoon salt until evenly combined. With your fingertips, blend in the butter pieces until small clumps form and the butter is well incorporated, about 2 minutes..
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over the apples. If you do not have enough topping to cover the entire dish (about 1/2 inch thick), make another full batch of topping and finish covering the apples..
- Bake until the oat topping is crispy and lightly browned, about 40 minutes..
- Let the dish cool for about 10 minutes, then ENJOY!.