You can have Polenta Chips using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Polenta Chips
- You need 2 cups of vegetable Stock.
- You need 2 cups of Water.
- It’s 25 g of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chopped rosemary, plus extra for garnish.
- You need 2 cups of Polenta.
- You need of Add Parmesan.
Polenta Chips step by step
- Line a tin with plastic wrap..
- Place stock, water, butter, salt and rosemary in a large pot. Bring to a simmer then, while stirring with a whisk, pour in polenta in a steady stream. Continue to whisk until mixture is thick. Add parmesan..
- Spoon and pat down polenta into tin. Cover polenta and allow to cool completely..
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- Unwrap polenta and cut into even-sized chips. Line a baking tray with paper. Place chips on to paper and bake for 30 minutes. I don't use oil but you could I guess..