Super easy sweet potato chips. I love using potato chips in that explanation because they really are a perfect example. Normally, they're absolutely considered off-limits on the paleo diet, for obvious reasons. Today I'm going to be sharing a recipe that will teach you exactly how to make super easy homemade sweet potato chips.
Sweet potatoes come in a range of colours, from white to deep orange, with purple thrown in for good measure, and all produce great chips when cooked correctly. The white and purple sweet potatoes are slightly drier, and produce very crispy chips. Personally though, I prefer to use the orange varieties. You can have Super easy sweet potato chips using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super easy sweet potato chips
- You need 2 of medium sweet potatoes.
- You need to taste of salt.
Baked Sweet Potato Chips are perfectly crunchy and make a healthy, crunchy snack. The easiest way to prepare sweet potato chips is by using a mandoline slicer. This handy kitchen tool will help you create paper-thin slices, which are best. Thinly sliced sweet potatoes fried until crisp are a bright and fun take on potato chips.
Super easy sweet potato chips instructions
- Peel the sweet potatoes..
- Slice into thin medallions..
- Lay them flat on a microwave safe dish with a piece of wax paper on it. Salt the chips..
- Lay a sheet of wax paper over the top of chips if needed. Then lay rhe eest of the chips on top and salt them..
- Microwave on high 5 minutes. Let sit 2 minutes. Then microwave again for 3 minutes. If you want crisper add more time the second time..
- Peel them off the wax paper immediately after the second time. Let sit 3 minutes..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
A bit sweet, and very orange, their flavor is perfected with A sharp knife, keen eye, and steady hand will do the trick, but a kitchen mandoline will make it all much quicker and easier; second, the temperature of the. Make Bake Sweet Potato Chips at Home Instead of Buying Them at the Store. So today I'm sharing my Baked Sweet Potato Chips Recipe. Sweet potato chips are a great alternative to regular potato chips, and these homemade chips are an even healthier kids' snack. They are super easy to make and pack a real nutrition punch—they are loaded with vitamins A and C.