Garlic Tortilla chips.
You can cook Garlic Tortilla chips using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Tortilla chips
- It’s 5 of Corn Tortillas.
- You need 1 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- You need of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
Garlic Tortilla chips step by step
- Heat oil in a medium pan.
- Fry tortillas one at a time..
- Place on a paper towel covered plate to drain as they finish frying..
- Once all are done frying, carefully (because some may still be hot) break into pieces of your preferred size..
- Sprinkle in garlic powder (I used California Granulated Garlic) and onion powder (just a generic brand that I had on hand) over the pieces and mix around to make sure it's all coated..