Easy! Cheap! Yoghurt Cake. Never buy packet cake mixes again, this incredible cake is so simple and virtually fail proof. This yogurt cake is so soft, healthy and low sugar. Mix the ingredients all in one bowl and bake.
This cake is a must, not only is it good. Yoghurt & lemon cake by spanish cooking. Quick & Easy Chocolate Cake – No eggs. You can have Easy! Cheap! Yoghurt Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy! Cheap! Yoghurt Cake
- It’s 200 ml of Yoghurt.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 70 grams of Sugar.
- You need 80 grams of Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
My Go-to Easy Yoghurt Pound Cake. It is tangy, fluffy, decadent and delicious ! This is an easy yogurt cake that uses the yogurt container to measure all of the ingredients. I have been meaning to try a yogurt cake for a long time.
Easy! Cheap! Yoghurt Cake instructions
- Separate the egg whites and yolk. Add a pinch of salt to the whites, add half of the 35g of sugar in 2 batches and make the meringue..
- Add the rest of the sugar into the yolks and mix until thick. Next, add the yoghurt in one go and mix..
- Add the sifted flour and mix using a whisk, beating in one direction. Add the lemon juice to finish..
- Add the meringue from step 1 into step 3 in 2-3 batches, trying not to lose the air, and mix. Pour into the cake tin and tap it a few times to remove the air..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 170°C for 30-35 minutes. It will look like this when straight out of the oven and will have expanded more than expected..
- Once baked, drop it from a height of 10 cm and cool. This will settle the cake to around the height of the cake tin..
- It looks like this when sliced..
Clotilde at Chocolate & Zucchini says that gâteau au yaourt is a simple classic, a cake that is often the first thing that French children learn to bake. This easy chocolate yogurt cake would also be perfect for kids as it's just as simple. Here's an easy and delicious recipe for yogurt cake that all yogurt. If you like cake but worry about the sugar and calories that come with it, or if you need a recipe for a quick and easy cake, look no further. A yogurt cake should taste like yogurt, shouldn't it?