Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread. It's egg & dairy free, has an oil-free option, and is the best banana bread ever! I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in And as an added benefit, it also helps to lessen the amount of sugar needed. The trick is to use very ripe, freckly bananas, because the riper your.
This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. You can have Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread
- You need 70 grams of ☆ Whole wheat cake flour.
- Prepare 80 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ☆ Baking soda.
- It’s 4 pinch of ☆ Salt.
- Prepare 2 large of Banana.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 150 ml of Soy milk (or milk or water).
- Prepare 30 grams of Raisins.
- You need 30 grams of Walnuts (roasted for 5 minutes at 180℃).
Today I'm sharing my classic banana bread recipe. Mash the bananas well or puree them with a hand. This easy banana bread is very simple to put together with very few ingredients and few short steps. Learn the process of how to make the best, moist Then add the eggs, oil or melted butter, and vanilla extract is using.
Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper. Roast the walnuts. Combine the ☆ dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Dice 1/2 of a banana into 1 cm cubes. Mash the rest of the banana, then whisk into a purée..
- Add the lemon juice, then the soy milk to the puréed banana, and mix until smooth..
- Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients, then add the walnuts, raisins, and diced banana, and mix briskly with a rubber spatula..
- Pour the batter into the mold, then bake for 25-30 minutes at 200℃. When a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean, it's done! If necessary, cover with foil to prevent burning the top..
- Once it cools, remove it from the mold, take off the parchment paper, and let it completely cool on a cooling rack..
- Here it is divided into 15 muffin cups. I baked them for 22 minutes at 200℃. They make great gifts..
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. This easy banana bread is also incredibly moist. Banana bread falls into the "quick bread" Set banana aside. In a medium mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and vanilla. Techygran, I'm so glad you're going to make this with gluten free flour!