Vegan Potato Soup. This vegan potato leek soup is everything you want a soup to be! Potatoes are total comfort food and blending them up in a creamy soup with leeks and onions and spices and garlic and all kinds of. This Vegan Potato Soup is perfectly smooth, rich and creamy without any cream, and it's chunky and super-filling.
It's so creamy, hearty Classic potato soup is not vegan, as it's usually made with butter, milk, bacon, cheese and sour. It's best loaded with all the toppings: vegan sour cream, green onions, vegan cheese and vegan bacon bits. All of these vegan potato soup recipes are oil-free, gluten-free and just a few ingredients each! You can have Vegan Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Potato Soup
- Prepare 5 of medium sized potatos.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of half onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried cilantro.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of blackpepper.
- You need 2 stalks of celery.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Well, most of y'all know that potatoes are pretty much my favorite food. So, when you combine my favorite. Given your local dealer has it in stock. Use a food processor to chop the ginger.
Vegan Potato Soup step by step
- Wash and chop the potatos.
- Add ingredients.
- Add water. Fill it up to between the Min and Max marker.
- Put the top on the machine.
- Plug in the lil guy and watch him smile, and click the nose (porridge button).
- Wait 25-30 minutes 😴🐒.
- Enjoy 💚 Best served with vegan yoghurt or hummus. And croutons, don't forget the croutons 💚💚💚.
Creamy, classic potato soup goes dairy-free! This vegan potato soup is easy to make, totally meal-worthy, and super comforting. Perfect for dinner on a chilly night! This vegan potato soup is the ultimate comfort food for cold days! It's super creamy, rich, and very easy to make!