My Version of Nama Chocolate (No Alcohol, Safe for Kids).
You can cook My Version of Nama Chocolate (No Alcohol, Safe for Kids) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Version of Nama Chocolate (No Alcohol, Safe for Kids)
- Prepare 375 gr of dark chocolate chips (you can also use couverture chocolate, sliced thinly).
- Prepare 200 gr of cream.
- Prepare 15 gr of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract (I used non-alcoholic type).
- It’s of Cocoa powder.
My Version of Nama Chocolate (No Alcohol, Safe for Kids) step by step
- Put the dark chocolate chips (or sliced chocolate) in a heatproof dish. Make sure that every utensil you use is dry. Even a drop of water will ruin the consistency of the chocolate..
- Heat the cream in a pan. Be careful not to let it boil..
- Pour into the chocolate. Mix well..
- Heat water in a pan. When it is boiling, let it simmer. Put the heatproof dish containing chocolate and cream on top and stir well until the mixture becomes liquid. Add butter and vanilla, stir until well-combined..
- Pour into mold (I used a silicone mold so I didn't need to grease it). Wait until it hardens. After it is a bit cool. I put it in the fridge..
- Carefully cut the chocolate into squares. Sift some cocoa on top..