3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies. The perfect on-the-go breakfast or after-school snack! This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's day a little bit better. Don't press the cookies flat if you don't like thin & crispy cookies.
I personally think these are best eaten warm, right out of the oven. They taste almost like mini banana bread muffins, the texture is soft and chewy, not crisp like a. If you love your oatmeal cookies soft and chewy, this is THE Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe for you! You can have 3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies
- Prepare 2 of very ripe bananas 🍌.
- It’s 1 cup of oatmeal (I use instant oats).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried fruits.
- You need of Pumpkin spice/cinnamon (optional).
It's crispy on the edges, moist and gorgeously While I think the Cook's Illustrated Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe is a perfectl base, I made three teeny changes to it. Firstly, they do not use cinnamon. These cookies are a great take on the classic oatmeal cookie. They are sweet and satisfying, but basically guilt free.
3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Prepare a lined baking sheet..
- Mash bananas and add in oatmeal to combine. Then fold in dried fruits and spices if using..
- Bake for 20-25 mins till golden brown. Let cool completely before you serve :).
They are naturally gluten free I've made this recipe so many times but I don't think I ever came round to writing a review. They are absolutely delicious; they're chewy and molten. The BEST recipe for healthy oatmeal raisin cookies you'll ever make! Soft, chewy & so easy to make! Instant oats are smaller and thinner than traditional old-fashioned rolled oats.