You can cook Blackberry Martini using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blackberry Martini
- Prepare 2 oz of vodka.
- It’s 1.5 oz of triple sec.
- You need 7 of ea large blackberries.
- Prepare 2 oz of simple syrup (see recipe).
- Prepare of lemon rimming sugar (see recipe).
- It’s 1 C of ice.
Blackberry Martini instructions
- Rim a chilled glass with the rimming sugar. Lemon rimming sugar recipe – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/432076-lemon-rimming-sugar.
- Combine all ingredients, except 1 blackberry, into a cocktail shaker. Cover and shake vigorously. Simple syrup recipe – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/429596-simple-syrup?via=sidebar-recipes.
- Strain into the prepared glass. Garnish with the remaining blackberry. Serve and enjoy!.