VEGAN tomato soup. This simple vegan tomato soup gets its creaminess from light coconut milk. I'm so not ready for it to be Monday already, yet here we are on tax day—my favorite day. Tomato soup is one of those things that's hard to mess up.
Learn how to make the BEST Vegan Tomato Soup ever! Silky smooth, dairy free but creamy and made with simple ingredients you probably have in your pantry right now. This Easy Tomato Basil Soup is for those times when I am feeling virtuous and when I don't have I just love easy soup recipes. You can cook VEGAN tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of VEGAN tomato soup
- You need 5-6 of baby tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- Prepare of enoki mushroom.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of thyme.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
This and my Vegan Pea Soup are my go-to's when I need dinner or. Warm up with this rich and creamy vegan tomato soup. A thick tomato base mixed with cashew cream and topped with homemade croutons for a satisfying fall soup. This easy vegan tomato soup recipe is the richest and creamiest tomato soup recipe out there.
VEGAN tomato soup step by step
- Slice baby tomatoes into 2, place on top of oven pan. drizzle with 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil. sprinkle with salt, pepper, thyme.
- Dice potato, place on oven pan, drizzle with oil..
- Roast both of the above in (preheated) oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Move roasted tomatoes into a boiling pan, toast for 2 minutes, insert 1/4 cup of vegetable stock, stir.
- Blend the roasted tomatoes and vegetable stock using mixer/blender.
- Place back the blended tomatoes into boiling pan, let simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- (meanwhile) place the roasted potatoes into a frying pan. add a pinch of salt, pepper, and chilli powder. toast until brown and tender.
- After boiling, insert the potatoes into the soup, add 1 tbsp chilli sauce, then stir. add more salt, pepper, n oregano if taste isn’t perfect yet. addition of vegetable stock powder is really recommended for a more savoury flavour..
Made with three tomato products from your pantry for ultimate depth of flavour, this vegan soup is nut-free. Vegan creamy tomato soup–quick, easy, and delicious. This is an amazing tomato soup recipe. My non-vegan husband is a fan of tomato "bisque" so I've been looking for a non-dairy version. It tastes best in summer when tomatoes are in season.