Cucumber Melon Martini. Enjoy this refreshing cucumber-melon martini, made with cucumber vodka and melon punch, on a hot summer day! Cucumber martinis are as cool and refreshing as cucumbers themselves. Toss cucumber vodka, triple sec, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice, then shake.
Cucumber Martini is a great flavor combination of cucumber, lime and mint. Mix all in a cocktail shaker with ice and pour into martini glass. Home » Recipes » Cucumber Melon Martini. You can cook Cucumber Melon Martini using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Melon Martini
- You need 1 1/2 oz of sprite zero.
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of cucumber vodka(I used Skinnygirl to cut back on calories).
- Prepare 1 oz of Any melon type juice(I used Minute Maid watermelon).
- It’s 1/2 oz of Midori.
- It’s 1 of ice cubes(4-5).
- It’s 1 of cucumber slices for garnish.
View recipe as PDF » Category The Best Melon Martini Recipes on Yummly Cucumber Melon Martini, Shamrock Midori Melon Martini, Martini. Cucumber Melon Martini, recipe, Fill a shaker with ice. Pour vodka and punch over ice; cover and shake.
Cucumber Melon Martini instructions
- Mix all in a cocktail shaker with ice and pour into martini glass. Garnish with cucumber slice. Enjoy!!.
Strain cocktail into a chilled martini glass. How to Make Different Types of Martinis. It's easy to add the refreshing flavors of cucumber to your favorite martini. Whether you prefer a bone dry. How delicious does this Cucumber Mint Martini look?