NO BAKE SHEPARDS PIE !!. Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. Here in the states we are more of a beef eating culture than a lamb eating one, and when one is served "shepherd's pie" here, it is most often made with ground beef. Traditional Irish Shepherd's Pie would actually call for ground lamb.
Top it with the cheesy mashed potatoes. Bake until the meat is bubbling and the potatoes are golden. Shepherd's Pie is the sort of food that brings a smile to everyone's face! You can have NO BAKE SHEPARDS PIE !! using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of NO BAKE SHEPARDS PIE !!
- Prepare 2 of Grass fed hamburger meat.
- You need 2 cans of mixed veggies.
- Prepare 3 1/2 of tsb Worchisier sauce.
- You need 2/4 of broth.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s of Adobo.
- You need of Chives.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Instant mash potatoes.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need of Cheese.
- You need of Cream cheese.
That saucy, deeply flavourful filling, that creamy potato topping, and that awesome While Shepherd's Pie is traditionally made with lamb, beef is just as tasty in this recipe. This is a timeless classic – make this once and you'll make it. This meat pie topped with mashed potato is traditionally made with lamb, when made with ground beef it's actually called a cottage pie. When I first posted this recipe many years back I spelled it incorrectly as Shepards Pie.
NO BAKE SHEPARDS PIE !! instructions
- Sauté the veggies in butter set aside.
- Add (garlic powder, onion powder, chives, salt, adobo) cook until brown once done drain and add veggies to the pan mix them together while adding 2/4 broth & 3 1/2 tsb of Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook instant potatoe mash and add butter, cream cheese & salt n pepper to taste..
- Layer your meat & then mash adding cheese then cook again in skillet pot for 20-25 mins..
- Everyone loved it !😍.
I was quickly corrected and learned when this dish is made with lamb it. In this easy cooking video, I make a strawberry pie using a Keebler Ready Crust, and some Jello and Cool Whip. Browse these recipes for rich chocolate, fluffy chiffon, creamy peanut butter, and tangy lemon pies. The only thing to bake is the crust! This is a wonderful pie for parties, or just for yourself.