Bacon Chicken Corn Chowder.
You can have Bacon Chicken Corn Chowder using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Chicken Corn Chowder
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion chopped very well.
- It’s 1 of can of diced tomatoes with green chiles(14.5 oz).
- Prepare 1 cup of corn(canned or frozen).
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of half and half.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 3 of slices of bacon cooked to crispiness and diced into small pieces.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of chicken that had been cooked and diced.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of tortilla chips to break into soup.
Bacon Chicken Corn Chowder step by step
- Melt butter and sautee onion for 5-7 minutes in a large soup/stock pot. Add next 8 ingredients and simmer over low-medium heat until cream cheese is thoroughly melted..
- Add chicken, bacon and cheese to pot and continue to simmer another 5 minutes. Serve with crushed tortilla chips..