Vegetarian Taco Soup.
You can cook Vegetarian Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Taco Soup
- You need 2 can of Mixed beans (kidney, black, pinto).
- You need 1 of Tomato diced.
- It’s 1 can of Sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Vegetable broth.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Celery stalk diced.
- You need 2 medium of carrots diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sweet onion diced.
- You need 3 of Green onions diced.
- It’s 1 of Handful cilantro chopped.
- You need 1 of Sour cream.
- It’s 1 of Blue corn chips broken into small pieces.
- You need 4 tbsp of Mrs. Dash fiesta lime seasoning.
Vegetarian Taco Soup step by step
- Mix together all ingredients except sour cream and chips in large pot..
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes..
- Place soup in bowl and add a spoonful of sour cream (or to taste)..
- Garnish with chips and fresh cilantro..