Easy banana cream pie. Easy Banana Cream Pie – This recipe has all the delicious flavors of good old-fashioned banana cream pie but is literally done in minutes. This banana cream pie recipe is so easy and if you love bananas, you are bound to love this pie too. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, flour, and salt.
I hope you aren't intimidated by homemade pudding because I promise it's the easiest stuff! This Easy Banana Cream Pie is the EASIEST and BEST banana cream pie you'll ever make or eat! Tastes like Magnolia Bakery's banana pudding! You can cook Easy banana cream pie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy banana cream pie
- It’s 2 boxes of either vanilla or banana pudding.
- It’s 5 of bananas.
- You need 4 cups of milk.
- It’s 2 of Make your dough or premade frozen dough in the pan get the.
- You need of Whipped cream.
Take, for example, banana cream pie. I used to make it with homemade pie crust and homemade pudding that literally took an hour of stirring over a. Instructions for Easy Banana Cream Pie: Start by making the instant banana cream pudding according to the instructions on the package. Stir completely and wait for it to set.
Easy banana cream pie step by step
- Pre heat your oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit cook the pie dough for 11 mins.
- You want to cool the pie crust fast so pop it in the fridge for a few mins and while that's cooling start your filling.
- Open the 2 pudding boxes and add the 4 cups of milk whisk till really firm.
- Start getting out your pie crust from the fridge add 1 banana at the bottom of one then the other then add the pudding then whipped cream then the 3 bananas try to make it even with both crust so after you get a layer of pudding get bananas on then whipped cream then banana again and pudding and then whipped cream on top make sure everything is even and then put in fridge for a few hours to chill.
This Easy Banana Cream Pie is one of my favorite quick and easy desserts. Since we use a store-bought crust and instant banana pudding, it Banana Cream Pie and my Homemade Coconut Cream Pie are his favorite evening desserts. This Banana Cream Pie is made with a homemade pie crust, lots of fresh bananas and an extra special secret ingredient in the homemade custard filling! Banana Cream Pie Recipe. *This post is generously sponsored by Egg Farmers of Canada and I was compensated for my time in creating this. Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding.