chayote tomato and mushroom soup. PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION Ty's Conscious Kitchen For today's recipe I make Alkaline Electric Chayote Mushroom Soup! Full recipe is on our website at. Tomato soup is usually served with grilled cheese sandwiches, but this soup does not need some hot processed cheese between bread, it is delicious on its own.
Julienned chayotes cooked with roasted tomatoes, onions, green chiles and cilantro. Chayotes are a staple of Mexico and Costa Rica, are high in vitamin C, low in calories, and are a good source of fiber. I decided to experiment a little and came up with a nice little recipe. You can cook chayote tomato and mushroom soup using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chayote tomato and mushroom soup
- Prepare 2 of chayote.
- It’s 1 lb of whole white mushrooms.
- It’s 1 large of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet multi colored peppers chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of zest of one lemon.
- Prepare 1 of juice of one lemon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice , extra.
- You need 1/4 cup of mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil, dried, or fresh.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley flakes dried, or fresh.
Last month, I came home from chilly, rainy Chicago with a sore throat, a cold, and a mad craving for soup. I've been trying all kinds of new soup recipes It's made with hearty cannelini beans, butternut squash, mushrooms, tomatoes, herbs, and a little kale wilted in at the end. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Soups and stews are the ultimate comfort foods and as versatile as they are hearty.
chayote tomato and mushroom soup instructions
- cube the chayote ,slice the onion, and peppers.
- heat oil in pan add onions.
- add the peppers to the onions.
- add the mushrooms and chayote to the oils add spices lemon zest, ghee , mirin, lemon juice.
- mix the cornstarch and water together add to the mushrooms mixture let it thicken.
- add tomato sauce adjust spices bring to boil let sit 3 minutes serve.
Try a soup or stew recipe from Forks Over Knives today! Soups are the universal comfort food. Featuring flavors from all around the world, this recipe selection puts the soup in super. Grab a bowl and fill it to the brim with. Combine diced tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, dried herbs, and ginger in a blender.