Scotch Bonnet Salsa.
You can cook Scotch Bonnet Salsa using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scotch Bonnet Salsa
- Prepare 30 of large Scotch Bonnet pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 2/3 quarts of white distilled vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
Scotch Bonnet Salsa step by step
- Pick the peppers and wash them.
- Store in a sterilized jar.
- Add vinegar. Slice slits into peppers to allow air to escape. Cover with vinegar.
- It took me about 5 months to pick enough to get this many. Add to a blender the peppers, vinegar they set in, garlic and salt..
- Liquefy the pepper transfer to your jars. Refrigerate till needed. I hope you enjoy!.