Vegetarian red curry soup. Thai red curry paste provides the spicy base for this soup. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand for the cauliflower and green beans. It's Soup Week on Oh My Veggies!
Full of fresh, crunchy plant-based goodness. This easy vegan lentil and kale soup is packed with rich flavor from red curry paste and coconut milk, which give an otherwise simple lentil soup a unique Southeast Asian spin. This Thai red curry recipe is so easy to make at home! You can cook Vegetarian red curry soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian red curry soup
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1-2 tbs of red curry paste.
- You need 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tin of chickpeas.
- It’s 1 tin of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of sugar snap peas.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare 2 of squares of egg noodles.
It's much tastier than takeout and healthier, too. This recipe is vegetarian, vegan and gluten free! Readily available store-bought Thai red curry paste adds characteristic Thai flavor and, bonus, the Thai Kitchen brand is vegetarian. Red Lentil Curry Soup for when you are feeling lazy or in a hurry for a quick meal, but still want something full of flavor, healthy and homemade.
Vegetarian red curry soup instructions
- Chop and fry onions and garlic. Add curry paste and fry for another minute. Add coconut milk, water, chickpeas and sweetcorn and simmer for 5 minutes..
- If you want noodles, add them to the soup now, together with the sugar anap peas, and boil until they're done. If you dont want noodles, skip them and serve the soup as it is or with some rice. Enjoy!.
I whipped this delicious Lazy Red Lentil Curry Soup up on a whim for dinner last night and it turned out so delicious, I figured a quick blog post was in order. This red curry wonton soup is a filling vegetarian meal: pillowy tofu wontons and zucchini noodles served in a creamy, spicy red curry borth. If you go to a Chinese restaurant and order wonton soup, you'll likely get a bowl of wontons served in clear broth and thin wheat or egg noodles. This Thai red curry soup is basically just a riff of our favorite Thai green curry soup recipe, made with slightly-milder red curry paste instead of its fiery green counterpart. And over the past year, it has inched its way to the very top of our regular dinner and meal-planning rotation in our house.