Apple Crisp. This is the easiest of the apple desserts. Just bake sliced tart apples topped with a streusel oat topping, with plenty of brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon. You won't be able to stop after one.
Easy Apple Crisp Recipe with Ultra Crispy Topping. Caramel Apple Crisp with Cinnamon Ice Cream (No Machine) – Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking Ep. I was looking for an apple crisp recipe similar to what I had growing up but this wasn't it. You can have Apple Crisp using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Crisp
- It’s 10 of Apples (from reduced section) cubed.
- It’s 1 of tbs. Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of cup Brown sugar (packed)..
- You need 1 of cup regular Oats.
- It’s 1/2 of cup Flour.
- You need 1/2 of tsp. Salt.
- You need 1/2 of tsp. Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 of tsp. nutmeg (optional).
- It’s 1 of stick Butter (room temp.).
When you miss those summer berries but you've got the heater cranked up. Combine your two favorite apple desserts into one scrumptious dish after your next trip to the orchard. Get the recipe at Creme de la Crumb. Serve the crisps warm with vanilla bean ice cream or fresh whipped cream, if desired.
Apple Crisp step by step
- Mix lemon juice in bowl of water. Add apple chunks as you peel and chop. Drain. Place in 9" square pan..
- Add rest of ingredients in separate bowl and use pastry cutter to mix into crumbles..
- Sprinkle topping on apples..
- Bake 375° about 40 mins..
- Serve at room temp..
Fresh crisp apples topped with a brown sugar crumble that's baked to perfection. Easy apple crisp recipe using old-fashioned rolled oats and a simple saute technique that enhances the flavor and texture of the filling. Though an apple crisp is a less structured dessert than a pie, you still want to select an apple that'll Apple varieties that are super crisp when eaten out of hand are the best bakers. The apples are lightly sweetened, spiced, and baked to juicy perfection beneath a buttery, generously. Apple Crisp belongs to a long line of simple baked desserts that combine fresh fruit with a topping.