Crispy Parmesan Garlic Wings.
You can cook Crispy Parmesan Garlic Wings using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Parmesan Garlic Wings
- It’s of For the Wings.
- You need 1 lb of Bone in Chicken Wings (Drummettes or Wingettes).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 Tbsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of White Pepper.
- It’s of Vegetable Oil (For Frying).
- It’s of For the Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Lite Mayo.
- Prepare 1 of Large Clove of Garlic Finely Chopped.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Finely Grated Parmesan.
- You need 1 1/2 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Red Chili Flakes.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper.
Crispy Parmesan Garlic Wings step by step
- Begin by making your dredge. I recommend using either a large mixing bowl or a large Ziploc bag. Pour in the flour, baking powder, salt, and white pepper and mix until well combined. Add the chicken wings and toss until evenly coated on all sides. The coating should be relatively thin..
- Prepare your sauce. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix rapidly until well combined. Taste for flavour and tweak according to your tastes. Set aside..
- In a large, thick bottom frying pan (copper or cast iron skillets work very well) heat about a half inch of vegetable oil on medium high heat until a wooden spoon produces a sizzle when inserted. Don't rush heating your oil; let it slowly come up to temperature or you will risk your oil being far too hot..
- In batches so as not to overcrowd the pan, fry the coated wings in the hot oil flipping halfway through for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from the oil and drain onto a paper towel..
- Once the wings have drained, add them to your bowl of sauce and toss until generously coated. Plate and serve hot..