30 minute French onion stuffed & smothered chicken. This tender and cheesy French Onion Stuffed Pork Loin is bursting with French onion flavor and will be your next favorite pork recipe! I don't know how to convince you enough to make this French Onion Stuffed Pork Loin recipe. I thought about using all caps to get my point across, but I didn't.
French onion soup is a classic comfort food no matter the time of year. These mushrooms are stuffed with french onion soup ingredients. French onion stuffed sweet potatoes are definitely in the rotation for us because they are crazy loaded with flavor. You can cook 30 minute French onion stuffed & smothered chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 30 minute French onion stuffed & smothered chicken
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized Vidalia onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1-8 ounce of bar of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Toothpicks to seal chicken breasts.
French Onion Stuffed Chicken Casserole makes for a delicious dinner! Make this simple one-pot recipe without any "cream of" soup! French onion soup is a bistro classic, the most homey and delicious example of good café cooking. But only a handful of frugal ingredients make up this restaurant favorite.
30 minute French onion stuffed & smothered chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Thinly slice onions and place in a skillet (preferably cast iron) with butter, minced garlic and a dash of salt and pepper. Cook on low about 6-8 minutes to caramelize them then add 1/4 cup of the beef broth. Cook another 5 minutes on low..
- Mix softened cream cheese, mozzarella, and onions in a bowl..
- Butterfly your chicken breasts and season inside and out with salt and pepper. (I pounded mine a little thinner but you don’t have to.) Stuff chicken breast with cream cheese onion mixture and use toothpicks to seal them..
- Place chicken breasts in the same skillet you used to cook the onions on medium heat and sear 4 minutes on each side..
- Mix remaining broth with remaining onion cream cheese mixture and place on the bottom of your baking pan and place chicken on top. Spoon some of the mixture on top the chicken breasts and bake covered 15-20 minutes until fully cooked. Remove tooth picks and serve..
Onions, broth, salt, and butter mingle in a slow magic that transforms them into a wildly luxurious bowl of silky onions and dark broth. More tips on How to Caramelize Onions below. French Onion Soup is probably one of the most epic soups in this whole wide world. Caramelised onions aside, the rest of the soup is effortless. Get all the tasty brown stuff off the bottom of the pot by deglazing it French Onion Soup.