Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly). Low Carb Cauliflower Mac And Cheese Recipe With Keto Cheese Sauce – This healthy, low carb cauliflower mac and cheese recipe is made with just FIVE INGREDIENTS! Cauliflower mac and cheese is extra cheesy and melty! This tastes so much like the real deal that I bet you won't even miss the carbs.
Another Keto diet recipe but this one turned out delicious. This one was very easy to do. I think I would call it cheesy mashed potatoes but regardless, it. You can cook Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly)
- Prepare 1 of large head cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded triple cheddar cheese blend (I use Kraft).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional).
This baked keto cauliflower mac and cheese casserole is filled to the brim with cheesy goodness but without all the carbs. With four forms of dairy included in this mac and cheese, you're probably wondering, "Is dairy keto-friendly?" The simple answer is yes — with a few caveats. This baked keto mac and cheese is topped with pork rinds to give it a keto friendly crunch! Keto Mac and Cheese: The Perfect Side Dish.
Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly) instructions
- Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole dish. Preheat oven to 425°F. Wash cauliflower and pat dry. Cut into bite size pieces. Place in casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Gently toss to coat. Spread back out evenly. Bake until just tender 15-20 min..
- While cauliflower roasts make your sauce. Place cream and milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until just steaming, but do not simmer. Add cream cheese and wisk until fully melted and incorporated, and sauce has thickened slightly. Note: You may need to reduce heat to medium low to prevent simmering..
- Turn heat down to low. Stir in shredded cheese until melted and sauce is smooth. Taste and add salt and pepper as desired. Add a small pinch of cayenne if desired (just enough to brighten the flavors but not make it spicy)..
- When cauliflower is done bring out of oven. Pour sauce over cauliflower and stir gently to coat. Return to oven for an additional 15-20 minutes or until top is golden and bubbly. Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
That's right, we're revisiting the magical vegetable once again. Cauliflower is truly the most versatile ingredient when it comes to hacking your favorite comfort. This low carb cauliflower mac and cheese is the PERFECT keto cauliflower recipe for weeknight dinners! Yes, it is just cheesy cauliflower. But with the texture is a reminder of macaroni and that helps get some people through their pasta cravings.