Seasoned and cheesy smashed potatoes. Cheesy Smashed Potatoes are crisp on the outside with a creamy center. How to make the best roasted smashed potatoes that fly off the plate! Smash, season and bake the following day.
Experience cheesy goodness while eating smart with Cheesy Smashed Potatoes. Mashed Potatoes and Brown Gravy Recipe These Smashed Cheesy Potatoes have a pop of garlic flavor and topped with cheesy goodness! You can cook Seasoned and cheesy smashed potatoes using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seasoned and cheesy smashed potatoes
- Prepare 6-8 of Yukon gold potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 of sweet onion.
- You need 4 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 cups of Buttermilk.
- It’s 2 oz of Aged cheddar cheese.
- It’s 6 oz of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 bar of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Montreal seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried chives.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
They turned out so delicious and make the perfect side dish to any dinner! While the potatoes are boiling, in a small mixing bowl combine the butter, black pepper, garlic and Old Bay Seasoning. Cheesy Potato Wedges with Pulled PorkLisa G Cooks. ranch dressing, pulled pork, green onions Baked Potato WedgesCrisco. baking potatoes, pepper, sour cream, salt, paprika, Crisco Original olive oil, potatoes, onion salt, paprika, pepper, salt, garlic powder. I like these mashed potatoes because they are simply seasoned and creamy and go well with lots of meals.
Seasoned and cheesy smashed potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Rough chop the potatoes and boil until a knife slips in and out easily..
- Finely chop the onion and garlic and sweat until translucent. When done remove from the heat and stir in the cream cheese..
- When the potatoes are done drain thoroughly and let cool slightly in a colander..
- Add butter to the pot the potatoes were cooked in and return the potatoes to the pot..
- With a potato masher mix the potatoes, butter, onion-garlic-cream cheese and dry spices..
- Start stirring in the buttermilk, you may not need all 2 cups. While adding the buttermilk grate in the aged cheddar. More can definitely be used that is just all I had on hand..
- Once the consistency is to your liking transfer to a greased casserole dish and stir in the remaining cheddar..
- Bake covered at 300° for 45 minutes. Uncover move to the top rack and bake for another 12 or so minutes to get a little color..
These can be made ahead and kept warm, covered, in the baking pan in the oven. Recipe is from Taste of Home. These loaded smashed potatoes have all the flavours of loaded baked potatoes, in one easy, cheesy delicious skillet dish. All the flavours of baked potatoes in a quick and easy skillet dish. Bake in the oven or pop it on to your BBQ!