You can cook Pie Crust using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pie Crust
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Crisco.
- It’s 8-12 tbsp of ice water.
Pie Crust step by step
- Sifted flour and add the salt. Whisk together.
- Add the Crisco and cut in with pastry blender.
- Add the water and fold in. Don't play with it like play-doe.
- Divide into 2 equal balls. Flatten into two 1 inch disk. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour.