Spicy Soy Milk Soup with Pork Offcuts and Chinese Cabbage.
You can have Spicy Soy Milk Soup with Pork Offcuts and Chinese Cabbage using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Soy Milk Soup with Pork Offcuts and Chinese Cabbage
- Prepare 250 grams of Pork offcuts.
- You need 1/4 stalk of Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 packages of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Carrots (for garnish, so may be omitted).
- You need 1 tsp of each Doubanjiang, grated ginger.
- It’s 300 ml of ★Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of of each ★Sugar, soy sauce, sake, chicken soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 pinch of ★Yuzu.
- Prepare 200 ml of Soy milk.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
Spicy Soy Milk Soup with Pork Offcuts and Chinese Cabbage step by step
- Thinly slice the onions, roughly chop the cabbage, separate the shimeji mushrooms, and cut the carrots into small pieces. Cut any large pieces of the pork into smaller pieces..
- Heat some vegetable oil in a frying pan and sauté the grated ginger and doubanjiang over low heat for 30 seconds..
- Add the ★ ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat. Add the pork, carrots, onions, shimeji mushrooms, and the Chinese cabbage, cover with a lid, and steam for 4-5 minutes..
- Once the Chinese cabbage has steamed, give the ingredients another good mixing, place on the lid once more and simmer over low heat for another 8-10 minutes..
- Once simmered, add the soy milk and lightly warm. Season with salt to finish..
- Transfer to dishes and garnish as desired with parsley and black pepper..