Chinese Cabbage and Tuna Miso Soup.
You can cook Chinese Cabbage and Tuna Miso Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage and Tuna Miso Soup
- It’s 1 of leaf Chinese cabbage.
- You need 1/2 can of Canned tuna in oil.
- You need 600 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 1 of Miso.
- You need 1 dash of Finely chopped green onion (if you have it).
Chinese Cabbage and Tuna Miso Soup step by step
- Chop up the Chinese cabbage leave into about 1 cm squares. Put the cabbage and the lightly drained tuna in a pan and stir fry using the oil from the tuna..
- When the cabbage has turned transparent, put in the water and dashi granules..
- Dissolve the miso and add. Put in some green onion if you like..