Spinach Artichoke dip.
You can have Spinach Artichoke dip using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke dip
- You need 1 pkg of frozen/fresh spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of marinated artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of shallot.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of packs softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1 pint of parmesan cheese.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need pinch of pepper.
- Prepare squeeze of lemon juice.
Spinach Artichoke dip instructions
- Preheat oven at 400℉..
- Sweat the shallots and garlic in a pan with the butter about 1 minute on high. Once finished set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese, heavy cream, Spinach, Parmesan cheese, and artichokes. Mix together..
- Add in the shallots and garlic mixture, salt and pepper, and squeeze of lemon. Mix together..
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top as garnish..
- Put ingredients in a pan and let bake at 375℉ for 10-12 minutes..
- Serve in a bread bowl topped with fresh tomatoes for garnish, or serve in a party tray with vegetable crudites, fruit, crackers, toast or tortilla chips..