2nd Guess Artichoke Dip.
You can cook 2nd Guess Artichoke Dip using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 2nd Guess Artichoke Dip
- It’s 1/2 of red onion chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of wine.
- It’s 1/4 jar of roasted red peppers.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 jar of marinated artichoke hearts.
- You need 2 blocks of room temp cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
2nd Guess Artichoke Dip step by step
- Chop onion, sautee with wine.
- Add roasted red peppers.
- Add 2 tbsp garlic powder.
- Add crushed red pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes and add chopped artichoke hearts and marinade.
- In separate bowl add room temp cream chese, swiss cheese mix together..
- When onion/ artichoke mixture is cool, mix with cream cheese mixture..
- Mix together, put in 350°F oven for 20 minutes..
- Serve with crackers.