Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread. That might be stretching things a bit. But after making this dish over and over through. This dish is one of our favorite and everyone elses favorite dish too.
I love chicken, but LOVE shrimp so I had to make this dish! This cooking method will make this garlic buttery as roasted garlic, but better! This is what I like to do. You can cook Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread
- It’s of 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread.
- Prepare 40 clove of Fresh Shucked Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil [fine chopped].
- You need to taste of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s of Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper [to taste].
- You need 2 of Sheets Tinfoil.
- Prepare of Bread Options.
- Prepare 1 loaf of Toasted French Baguette Bread.
- Prepare of Quality Crackers.
- It’s of Options.
- Prepare 1 packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper. The chicken comes out deliciously succulent. And that roasted garlic spread onto toasted bread is no joke! Forty cloves of garlic might sound like a lot, but if you've never had mellow and sweet garlic cooked like this, you're in for a treat!
Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Take 2 sheets of tinfoil and place everything in the Roasted Garlic section except for your sun dried tomatoes [sun dried tomatoes will lose flavor with longer cook times] in it and wrap up tightly..
- Slice your bread and lightly brush with olive oil or butter. Place bread on same cookie sheet as garlic. Bake bread until crispy. About 8 minutes. Bake garlic for 30 to 40 minutes at 350°. Or, until soft..
- Smash garlic with a fork or potato masher..
- Fine chop sun dried tomatoes and add to smashed garlic. Mix well..
- Serve immediately and smear on French Baguette Bread or quality crackers. Roasted Garlic Triskets are fabulous with this sweet and salty dip. And, I don't even like Triskets!.
Take chicken thighs to the next level with thyme, wine and lots of garlicky goodness. Roast, basting occasionally with juices and stirring garlic, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part of a thigh (avoiding bone) registers This looks great – after re-planting most of the bigger cloves from this summer's garden harvest, I have lots of little cloves of garlic left over, some with the. When properly poached, it spreads like butter. And then when you're finished you save the garlic-infused Have you had black garlic? It's garlic that's slowly roasted/caramelized at VERY low temperature for.