Apple Cinnamon Braid. Apple Cinnamon Bread is quick and easy to make from scratch and makes your house This apple cinnamon quick bread has a nice crumb and is not overly sweet – a perfect. Apple Cinnamon Bread is awesome leftover. I usually store my apple swirl bread on a plate wrapped in.
There's nothing like pulling off a piece of Apple-Cinnamon Monkey Bread on a crisp fall morning. Apple Cinnamon Bread – Incredible moist and delicious cinnamon-spiced bread studded with juicy apple chunks. Perfect with your morning tea or coffee! You can have Apple Cinnamon Braid using 19 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Braid
- Prepare of Apple Filling.
- You need 4 medium of Honey Crisp Apple's.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s of Dough Braid.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 4 of drops red food coloring.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Glaze.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ground nuts (optional).
Slightly sweet bread with chunks of apples, oats, and cinnamon. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting This bread was the lightest, most delicious bread! This Paleo Apple Cinnamon Bread is a healthy breakfast or snack that's made with applesauce! This gluten-free and grain-free spiced loaf is so easy and moist.
Apple Cinnamon Braid instructions
- You will need:.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Peel the apple's, cut in half and de-seed. Then cut into small pieces..
- In a medium bowl, toss the apple's with the cinnamon, sugar, and lemon juice until well coated..
- Put in a baking dish and bake for 18 minutes. Once done, remove from oven and set aside..
- While the filling is baking- start the Dough Braid. In a large mixing bowl sift together the flour, sugar, yeast, and salt..
- In another bowl, mix together the food coloring and water, then add the oil. The food coloring is optional. **Note** to make this festive for autumn for Halloween or Autumn mix food coloring to make the dough orange!.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix on medium-high speed for about 5 minutes..
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with a non stick spray..
- Lightly flour your surface and knead the dough to get a smoother texture..
- On the baking sheet, or on a well floured surface roll the dough out length wise into a long rectangle. I recommend doing this on the baking sheet because transferring of the braid will be pretty complicated..
- Down the length of the dough, cut one inch strips on both sides, leaving a gap of at least 3 inches in the middle un-cut..
- Spread your filling down the center evenly..
- Starting at the top, alternately crisscross the cut peices over top of the filling, pinching at the sides to secure it..
- Transfer the braid (if needed) to your baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- While this is baking make the Glaze. Sift together the powdered sugar and nutmeg. Then add in the milk and teaspoon of vanilla extract and stir well..
- Crush the nuts using a mortar and pestle.
- Remove the braid from the oven once the time is up and brush the glaze on. Then sprinkle with the nuts..
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy! Vanilla Bean ice cream goes great with this..
Apple Cinnamon Bread – Incredibly moist and delicious cinnamon-spiced bread studded with juicy apple chunks! This recipe seriously makes The BEST Cinnamon Apple Bread! This gluten-free apple cinnamon bread is that warm surprise that makes you take a deep breath and sigh, "Life is good." It includes a secret ingredient – Greek yogurt. A delicious apple-cinnamon bread, delightful for breakfast or brunch. An amazing Quick Apple Bread Recipe topped with cinnamon sugar.