Bean Sprouts and Your Favourite Vegetable Miso Kimchi Soup.
You can cook Bean Sprouts and Your Favourite Vegetable Miso Kimchi Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bean Sprouts and Your Favourite Vegetable Miso Kimchi Soup
- It’s 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 200 grams of Kimchi.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Chinese chives.
- You need 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork (if you like).
- You need 1 of Egg (if you like).
- It’s 1 of half a ladleful Miso paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Powdered chicken soup stock.
- You need 1000 ml of Water.
- Prepare of Whatever vegetables you like (what I used).
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1/2 bag of Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 bag of Packaged cut vegetables.
Bean Sprouts and Your Favourite Vegetable Miso Kimchi Soup instructions
- These are the packaged vegetables that I used!!.
- Slice the carrot thinly and cut the Chinese garlic chives into 5 cm pieces. If you choose to use pork, cut into bite-size pieces..
- Combine the pork, water, soup stock and all vegetables except the bean sprouts and Chinese chives into a sauce pan and boil until the vegetables become tender..
- Add the bean sprouts and once they've wilted a bit, dissolve the miso paste. The amount of miso you need is similar to what is pictured..
- Add the kimchi and bring it all to a boil. Pour in a beaten egg if you like, and once it is cooked, add the Chinese chives. Mix it all, and it's finished..