Healthy breakfast for kids veg chille. Usually kids dont like to eat pumpkin. so here is a healthy way to feed them. My sister-in-laws' ( Pittu Di) secret recipe. This vegetarian chilli is perfect for kids.
A healthy breakfast can be quick and easy for you or your child to make. A healthy breakfast with kids doesn't have to be a struggle anymore. Pizza, banana splits, donuts—healthy eating has never looked so good. You can cook Healthy breakfast for kids veg chille using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy breakfast for kids veg chille
- Prepare 1 cup of besan.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Spinach.
- It’s 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tspn of Beetroot grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tspn of Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 pinch of Ajmvain.
- Prepare 1/4 tspn of Chat masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander chopped.
Healthy Honey Nut and Oatmeal Breakfast Bars Kid-Favorite Gluten Free Breakfast Donuts Kids who eat breakfast tend to make healthier choices when it comes to food in general and have more energy to burn, making them more likely to take part in different activities. Those who do not eat breakfast tend to become hungry by mid-morning and as a result. Bread is universally liked by all…. especially kids. Make it healthy and filling by serving this vegetable sandwich for breakfast, am sure the plate will be wiped off clean.
Healthy breakfast for kids veg chille step by step
- Spinach ko wash kar ke chopped karein.
- Onion chopped karein aur beetroot ko kaddu kash karein.
- Ek Bowl me besan add karein..
- Then add curd, spinach, onion, beetroot..
- Then add salt, red chilli powder, chat masala, dhaniya Patti, ajmain..
- Then mix well And add some water..again mix well And make better…
- Then roti maker par 4 se 5 spn better daal ke chille banayein dono side se sek ke..
- Maine without oil banayein hai aap chahe to oil use kar sakte hai…
Healthy And Easy Indian Breakfast Recipes For Kids. India is a country of diverse cultures, each one with its own cuisine and style of food preparation. Stuffed paratha is an Indian veg breakfast recipe, which is bread and vegetables rolled into one! You can stuff the paratha with potatoes, cauliflower. This warming vegetarian chilli is a low-fat, healthy option that packs in the veggies and flavour.