Filling! Pork Miso Soup.
You can cook Filling! Pork Miso Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Filling! Pork Miso Soup
- It’s 150 grams of Sliced pork belly.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 5 of Taro root.
- You need 5 of leaves Chinese cabbage.
- You need 10 of cm Daikon radish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◆ Dashi soup stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆ Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◆ Soy sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of ◆ Miso.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1000 ml of Water.
Filling! Pork Miso Soup instructions
- Prep: Cut the pork and the vegetables into bite-sized pieces (except for the Chinese cabbage leaves)..
- Heat a little oil in a pot and fry the pork. When it's half cooked, add the vegetables and salt, and cook over medium heat for 1 minute..
- Add water and skim off the scum when it comes to a boil. Cover the pot and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Turn off the heat, add ◆ ingredients and the Chinese cabbage leaves. Bring it a boil and it's done!.