Simple beef and onion soup. Stay warm with this GREAT French onion soup! With beef stock base, slow-cooked caramelized onions, French bread, gruyere and The first is the stock. Your soup will only be as good as the stock you are using.
Stir to break up meat This soup is really yummy! I made no changes to the recipe and wouldn't change a thing. It's quite different from other onion soups (in a good way). You can cook Simple beef and onion soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple beef and onion soup
- You need 300 g of Beef.
- Prepare 4-5 bowls of water.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- You need 3-4 slices of ginger.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
This recipe for real-deal French onion soup is made with the rich, old-time goodness of homemade beef broth. The Skinny on Slow Cooker Beefy French Onion Soup. Softening the onions and browning the meat and mushrooms in a skillet before tossing it into your crock pot adds a lot of extra color and flavor. This French onion soup is chock-full of fiber-rich barley for a tasty variation on the classic.
Simple beef and onion soup step by step
- Stir-fried the onion and ginger for a while, put the beef into the pan and keep stir-frying for 3 mins.
- Put all the ingredients into the pot with water, boil it with medium heat. Turn it to low and keep boiling for 30-50 mins..
- Add the salt and pepper and bring it to boil again..
You can omit the sherry or replace it with white wine. Add the shiitakes, button mushrooms, sugar, and beef. How I pressure can ground beef in onion soup mix. SUBSCRIBE & never miss a video! HIT that BELL to receive a notification when I upload new videos!.