grilled cheese with tomato soup three options. There's nothing like a grilled cheese and tomato soup combo, and our recipe is a low-calorie, Greek yogurt-infused take on the classic comfort food. Sarah Carey shares a recipe for a melty grilled cheese with perfectly crisped bread and a velvety, cream-free tomato-basil soup – talk about a great meal. Who knew tomato soup and grilled cheese could get better?
Serve it with basil leaves, freshly ground pepper, and a swirl of olive oil. To make this Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup Bake, simply grease a large baking dish with nonstick spray and line the baking dish In a small saucepan, mix tomato paste, garlic, black pepper and basil. Slowly whisk in milk until mixture begins to boil. You can have grilled cheese with tomato soup three options using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of grilled cheese with tomato soup three options
- Prepare of soup.
- Prepare 1 can of fifteen ounce of tomato condensed soup.
- You need 1 can of of water or milk same can the soup came in.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked jasmine rice optional this is my choice.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded colby jack cheese you could easily cut this by half but I love cheese.
- You need 2 slice of Havarti cheese.
- You need 2 slice of sharp cheddar cheese per sandwich.
- Prepare 4 slice of garlic Texas toast.
- Prepare 5 of pats of butter.
Let the tomato soup simmer for three to four minutes. Grilled cheese and tomato soup: Name a better duo. Give tomato soup an Italian flair by pairing it with this white pizza grilled cheese. Fried, buttery bread sandwiches mozzarella, Parmesan and ricotta cheeses plus spices for the ultimate white grilled cheese sandwich.
grilled cheese with tomato soup three options step by step
- Add soup to pot 2 options here add water.
- Or add a can of milk for more creamy.
- Third option leave plain or add rice.
- The sandwiches get out Texas toast or any bread you like.
- Lay first cheese slice.
- Alternate to next type.
- Keep alternating.
- Add shredded cheese and bread.
- Melt butter reduce heat put sandwiches in pan and cover don't burn the toast butter burns quickly.
- Toast the bread.
- Turn toast more remove and use sandwich to dip into soup hope you enjoy.
- Tip if you have leftover Chinese takeout white rice you can use here.
Just like Mom used to make, only better, because the soup doesn't come out of a can, which means you can control the sodium. Make the Grilled Cheese Sandwiches: Butter one side of each slice of bread with ½ tablespoon soft butter. Classic grilled cheese sandwiches with a kick. These are great with a bowl of tomato soup with a little basil added. All Reviews for Grilled Cheese with Tomato, Peppers and Basil.