Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup.
You can have Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup
- Prepare 4 slice of Of white bread..
- You need 1 cup of Mayonnaise..
- You need 1 can of Tomato soup..
- It’s 1 1/2 pinch of Basel leaf..
- You need 2 slice of Cheddar Cheese..
Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup instructions
- Grilled cheese: On each side of the slides of bread, spread mayonnaise. Turn heat on low and add one piece of bread. Check bottom until golden brown. Flip bread over. Add another piece of bread to the pan. On the golden brown side add a slice of cheese. Check the newer slice of bread for golden brown bottom. Add the golden brown side to the slice with cheese. Then flip the sandwich over until golden brown in both sides. Repeat with second sandwich..
- Tomato soup: Add a can of soup to pot. Fill empty can halfway with water. Add that to the pot. Keep heat on low, and stir well. If wanted add: "Pinch of salt and Basel leaf" to soup. Stir until soup is hot. Turn off heat and pour into bowl. To the top of the soup add a pinch of Basel leaf. Serve and enjoy..