Vegetable Soup (Stew Meat).
You can have Vegetable Soup (Stew Meat) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup (Stew Meat)
- You need 1 pound of steak.
- It’s 2 lb of potatoes or three small potatoes.
- You need of Use one can of each vegetable you want to have.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 can of peas.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel (HOT).
- Prepare 1 can of potatoes.
- Prepare of ^^^ I also added 3 small Potatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomatoes (optional).
- It’s 1 of .
Vegetable Soup (Stew Meat) instructions
- Cook the stew meat 4 like 20 minutes, then add your potatoes, and a couple cups of water. Cook on low heat for another 10 minutes.
- Next check your meat and potatoes and make sure they are seasoned well with steak seasoning, salt and pepper and garlic. I use Creole a instead of salt to season.
- You can then add your vegetables and let them simmer on a low temp on your stove for another 5 to 10 minutes..
- Before you serve taste again and be sure to add more beef flavoring or salt as needed.