You can have Stuffin Muffins using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffin Muffins
- You need As needed of my Mom's Dressing see my recipe.
- Prepare 1 pound of bulk sausage I used Tennessee Pride Sage.
- You need 4 of large honey crisp apples.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Stuffin Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Brown the sausage and drain..
- Wash peel and core the apples. Shred them and add the sugar and the salt. Let sit covered for 30 minutes then add to the stuffing..
- Add the browned sausage. Mix well..
- Spoon into the muffin pan, that has been sprayed with nonstick spray..
- When all are filled into the oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit bake for 35 minutes till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.