Extreme Cheesy Corn Dip. In terms of dipping, you can get creative! The classics like tortilla chips and crudités work great but don't be afraid to dip pigs-in-blankets or even chicken wings into this cheesy, delicious corn. Cheesy Corn Dip – a delicious hot dip with jalapeno, corn, bacon, and plenty of cheese!
This hot corn dip is made with two types of cheese, bacon, bell peppers and corn, all baked to golden and bubbly perfection. Serve your hot and cheesy dip with a side of tortilla chips and watch the rave reviews come in! Jill Bauer, QVC's home-savvy hostess, teaches Laura Geller how to make Easy Cheesy Corn Dip that she can bring to an upcoming graduation party. You can cook Extreme Cheesy Corn Dip using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Extreme Cheesy Corn Dip
- Prepare 1 can of Mexicorn.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mexican cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped, chives.
This dip is. salsa, corn, cream cheese, mexican blend cheese, shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Jalapeno Corn Dip with BaconMy life cookbook. Hot Corn Dip – Perfectly creamy and cheesy with the best Mexican flavors. Everyone goes crazy over this easy corn dip recipe!
Extreme Cheesy Corn Dip instructions
- Mix well all the ingredients..
- Place the mixture in a baking dish. And place on broiler until all the cheese is melted and golden brown. Enjoy!.
How To Make Spicy Cheesy Corn and Tomato Dip. Saute the sauteables: Melt the butter in a skillet over medium-high Combine the dip: In a medium bowl, add cheese, parsley, sour cream and stir. Cheesy Corn Dip – a delicious hot dip with jalapeno, corn, bacon, and plenty of cheese! Comes together in minutes, and perfect for snacking or entertaining! The other thing is this corn dip.