OATS SOUP (VEGAN). These hearty vegetarian soups, stews and chilis will warm you up on cold days! Find a variety of healthy soup recipes that will fill you up here. Delicious tomato and oats soup made with garlic and cilantro.
It's warming, comforting, hearty, satisfying and oh, soooo delicious! Now, I'll admit, leeks are not an ingredient I was extremely familiar. All these vegan soup recipes are loaded with nutritious ingredients and are great for healing the gut. You can cook OATS SOUP (VEGAN) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of OATS SOUP (VEGAN)
- It’s 2 of Coconut ( finely chopped flush) ..
- It’s 30 grams of Oats.
- It’s 30 grams of Yellow mung dal pressured cooked upto 3 whistle ..
- You need 500 ml of veg stock or 1 veg stock cube or plain water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cuminie seeds.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Pressed Ginger..
- Prepare 1 pinch of Turmuric powder..
- It’s 1 tbsp of freshly ground black pepper powder..
- You need 1 tbsp of Lime water..
- It’s 50 ml of fresh thick coconut milk..
- You need 50 ml of second coconut milk..
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil..
- It’s 1 of SALT to TASTE..
Jump to RecipeOats soup recipe – Vegetable oats soup is one of the easiest oats recipes that one can try for a quick breakfast or light dinner. It's absolutely delicious, healthy and nourishing. In search of a vegan overnight oats recipe that packs clean ingredients and doesn't skimp on creamy taste? This Vegan Overnight Oatmeal will quickly become your go-to overnight oats recipe.
OATS SOUP (VEGAN) step by step
- Heat oil and saute chopped garlic, cumine seeds, and grated ginger for a min on a low flame..
- Add tender coconut flush, and turmaric powder and stir it for 30 sec..
- Add veg stock and pepper powder when it boils, add oats and let it simmer for 5 mins Stirring it often on the medium flame..
- Add the pressure cooked yellow mung dal ans salt. Allow it to boil for 3 mins more..
- Add the thick Coconut milk and Let it boil for 2 to 3 mins. On low flame..
- Remove from the flame and sprinkle lime juice on the top and keep it Covered for 5 mins. So that it gets thick..
- Serve it hot or cold with chilly vineger ( optional) ,white pepper powder, and salt seperately before homely meals..
- you can even try this soup without adding Coconut milk ( with veg stock alone.)..
The best healthy vegan soup recipes for all seasons! Oats Soup is a simple and easy-to-make appetizer recipe that will keep you warm in chilly winter nights. This is a healthy recipe that will provide you the necessary nutrients required in a day, and will. These vegan soup recipes prove that you don't need dairy to make soups creamy, or chicken or beef to add flavor. These vegan soups are as satiating as they look (just wait).