Easy cabbage soup 🥣. Here's an easy, nourishing cabbage soup for cold winter days. Here's an easy, nourishing cabbage soup for cold winter days. Made with just a handful of ingredients and ready in under an hour, the soup is simplicity at its best.
My family will have this for dinner and pack a few lunches, then I'll freeze whatever is. This easy cabbage soup can be made with or without meat. The soup is simmered on the stovetop with cabbage, vegetables, and tomatoes. You can cook Easy cabbage soup 🥣 using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy cabbage soup 🥣
- It’s Half of small cabbage, shredded.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of garlic glove, cut into small cubes.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Spices.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare Pinch of cumin.
- Prepare Pinch of Ginger powder.
- It’s 1 cube of vegetable stock.
- Prepare of Dried mint.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
- You need of Few drops soy sauce.
- You need of Sou.
This cabbage soup is an easy combination of cabbage, beef broth, peppers, onions, and tomatoes. A bit of hot sauce, garlic, and some brown sugar help to. Cabbage Soup in Spicy Miso Broth. Throw all the ingredients in your Crock-Pot, and let it do all the work for you.
Easy cabbage soup 🥣 instructions
- Start frying the onion with the garlic in a sauce pan.
- After 3 minutes add the shredded cabbage to the onion.
- Cover with water and add all the spices with the soy sauce and leave on a medium heat for 20 min with the lid on.
- Tada! 🤗 your soup is ready 🎉.
Plus, you can make extra and freeze it for up to six months. Very few ingredients, quick to make, and tastes great!! I found this recipe somewhere on the internet as part of The Cabbage Soup Diet. I didn't use the hot sauce in my version, but it does sound good to try. Cabbage Soup is a bit of an acquired taste.